|Emotional Literacy, Transactional Analysis, Love, Information and more|
|I am a clinical psychologist and transactional analyst. Since 1965 I have studied, written, taught and lectured on the emotions and emotional literacy--as opposed to emotional intelligence--as they relate to love cooperation and the coomon good -- and how these factors affect our personal power.|
Three Books to Read:
This is my latest book
The Heart of the Matter; Love, Information and Transactional Analysis, (click here for more information) You can order the hard copy or Kindle versions from Amazon.com or directly from me (click here)
(Click here for Claude Steiner's other writings)
NEW, New, new; FREE, Free, free
FREE?: You cannot be serious! Seriously: free, completely!
You can also read about:
4. About Claude Steiner. A photograph and some biographical notes.
6. Schedule of public appearances.
7. Write me or ask a question at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Blog: Claude Steiner's Brain. Irregular musings of my feverish mind.
9. Other interests: Cyber-psychology. The outline of a book in progress which examines the psychology of the citizens of the information society. Central America Politics. A document written in the 80's.
10. Emotional Literature; poems, fiction, reviews and commentary by Jenae Marks.
If you got this far I have a surprise for you: Write me with the word: "Raffle" in the Subject line and tell me your opinion about this web site. I will include you in a yearly drawing of an autographed copy of Achieving Emotional Literacy, in a hard cover, first edition.